Episode #6 - Matt Barnett
M&R fam, meet Matt Barnett – Papa Bear at Bonjoro – the app the I personally use and that let’s you send a personal video to onboard new leads to your business.
We talked about product entrepreneurship, personalization, personal connection with customers, how to use Bonjoro as a tool to connect with your audience and customers, and also about the trend of teams going remote and the end of the “work/life balance” myth.
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://creativepreneurmagazine.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
Find Matt at:
Recommendations for books & apps:
Key Points from the Podcast
- Matt Barnett talks about his company, Bonjoro. [00:00:57]
- Matt shared about his background, about being a designer and a founder. He also shared about his interest. [00:04:05]
- He talks about brand and how important it is to your company. [00:05:46]
- Matt shared more about Bonjoro, the updates of the management and staff and the growth of the business. [00:07:35]
- Sage explained how to use Bonjoro. [00:10:46]
- Matt shared about how to track people using Bonjoro and the right time and place to use it. [00:13:32]
- He also shared about his plans for Bonjoro in the future. How important to spend time for your customer to build relationship. [00:18:19]
- Matt talks about live chatting with Bonjoro. [00:21:05]
- He shared the importance of being transparent in what you do. [00:23:28]
- Matt shared about the importance of working as a team, not relying on remote but on people you worked on face to face. [00:25:42]
- He shared about how excited he was for the future of Bonjoro and what he is looking forward. [00:30:27]
- Lastly, Matt shared about limiting beliefs and not having the momentum. [00:34:32]