SUBSCRIBE ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM
My guest this week is Nick Loper.
Nick is a podcaster and blogger, and founder of Side Hustle Nation, where he teaches others to create successful side hustles and earn money outside of their day job.
In this conversation we talk about creating content (on your blog or podcast) and getting your content out there. We talked about methods to get more exposure to your content after you wrote it.
We talk about finding time, having a vision for growth, revenue streams (that I bet you never thought of) and more.
This has been an amazing conversation. Enjoy! and don’t forget to write to me about your experience and thoughts after listening to this.
Links & Resources from the show
Nick’s awesome podcast – The Side Hustle Show:
- aHrefs – tool for SEO research for your titles
- Keywords Everywhere – Free chrome extension for your SEO Titles research
- CoScheduling Headline Analyzer Tool
- Tailwind – to schedule and send posts to Pinterest
- IFTTT – to automatically send every new post from the blog to Twitter
* Note: you can also use Zapier