Episode #16 - Scott Voelker
My guest today has been experimenting with online brands since 2008.
At some point he got introduced to the concept of Fulfillment by Amazon, and started experimenting with this new platform. The result – In the past couple of years he has managed to build and grow multiple successful eCommerce brands, some of which made 7 figures.
Today he is one of the leading influencers in the eCommerce field with a huge engaged community surrounding him, and some of them even get to be coached by him to build their own 7 figure eCommerce brands.
My guest also hosts a popular podcast in the eCommerce space called ‘The Amazing Seller’, and also has an awesome Youtube channel where he breaks down the practices and strategies of selling physical products in a super clear way so that everyone can understand.
On top of this all he is a devoted family man with a lovely family and the right habits in place in terms of fitness and diet.
Ladies and gents, it’s my pleasure to present to you… Scott Voelker.
Find all shownotes and links from this talk on https://creativepreneurmagazine.com/podcast.
Links & Resources from the show
- The Amazing Seller Podcast – https://theamazingseller.com
- Youtube Channel – https://theamazingsellerTV.com
Recommendations for books & apps:
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- Episode #300 – Scott’s friend interviews him about his journey to success and the decisions along the way.
- Episode #525 – How to Build a brand and Dominate your niche.
Key Points from the Podcast
- Scott Voelker talks about his background story, his family, work experience and his photography business.
- Talks about safety net and how it works in his life.
- Scott shares about his Amazon (FBA) experience.
- Shares some suggestions about people who wants to go on digital business and using your own skillset as your basis.
- Scott talks about the important mindset traits that he think entrepreneurs should embrace and when did he discover that he have control of his mindset. He also talks about the importance of having people that supports you and social media.
- Morning routine.
- Three principles he live by that contributes in his life and low budget ecommerce tactics in competitive space.